Sign Up in October / Move-In Specials
$100 Deposit, $100 off 1st months rent
"Welcome to the Renewed Allen Rose Townhomes"
We invite you to enjoy the newly renovated family friendly environment at the Allen Rose Townhome Properties. Our goal is to bring back a community that you can call home and feel safe. There are 100 units in this community of which 68 are owned by Allen Rose Townhomes. Through a lot of effort from all the Allen Rose Townhome tenants, individual home owners and other landlords, we have already made many changes and incorporated a safer environment. These changes are important to everyone and is an ongoing process, not just a one time change. One of the major changes has been to make this a drug free community and safe for the children. This is accomplished by screening our tenants and providing you a "home" and not a house.
Description of the Properties
- Four units per townhome building
- Individual entrance
- Patio area
- Full open basement with washer & dryer hookups
- Click here for more details.
- Shawnee Heights School District: school bus comes to the front door for pick up and delivery to the schools
- WALMART's new store on 27th & California opening Oct 8th.
- Shawnee County Eastgate Park located in the center of the townhomes.
- Neighborhood Watch
to Reser's, Dillons on 29th and California, Roaches Hardware, Westlake Hardware,
Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Arby's, McDonalds, Subway,
Pizza Hut, Burger King, Asian Cafe, Glory Day Pizza, Sonic, Reed's
Restaurant, Olive's and Ice, Mexican Restaurant, Chuck Burger, Maximus, beauty salons, gas stations and more.
- On City Bus Line
- Shawnee Lake / Shawnee Lake Golf Course / Campgrounds
- Mini-Warehouse storage rentals on 21st street.
- Easy access to I-70 West, I-70 East, I-35 South, Hwy 24, Hwy 75
Allen Rose Townhomes will provide equal opportunity housing to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability.